Saturday, December 22, 2012

2010 - Half a year in pictures

Welcome to my blog. As you can see, I am playing major catch up and getting with the times. It's almost 2013 and here I am blogging about my half of my 2010 shooting year! LOL. You're wondering why only have of 2010...well, I didn't launch until July of 2010! So here I am on Blogger to post wonderful photos of my photography sessions with some amazing clients. Now, the word "amazing" might sound cliche, but really, I do have some ah-mazing clients. I can't take wonderful photographs and create memories without the support of these people. This was my first real year shooting as a semi-quasi enthusiast professional! You'll notice the improvement (at least I like to think my photos have evolved) through out my posts.

The following photos are many of my favorites over the 2010 shooting year.

Enjoy and visit often.~ Audrey



FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY





 








MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY






No comments:

Post a Comment