Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fall Mini 2012 - Favorites!

On occasion, I hold MINI portrait sessions. These sessions are a budget friendly way for families to update their child and family photos. These typically are held at one location that I choose ahead of time and I will set up a schedule of available photo times dedicated to your family. Sometimes, I will provide the props that will provide as accent pieces in your shoot. But you are more than welcome to bring your own to add your own flare!

These sessions usually last about 20 minutes. My Fall MINI session was held in October on a gloomy, gray day but then the sun finally peeked it's rays out towards mid-day. I had about 12 appointments on this day, so let me share with you some of my favorites photos of that day.


Location: East Hillsdale Park, San Mateo
2nd photographer: N/A









No comments:

Post a Comment