Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Margaret and Greg's Engagement Party

I have the most supportive clients. And I love referrals! I don't market myself traditionally so I rely heavily on word of mouth advertising for new business. I was referred to Margaret's mother  (thank you Robin!) who reached out to secure my services for her only daughter's engagement party. A few emails of correspondence and the following week I was at a gorgeous Russian Hill apartment over looking the city photographing a very precious occasion. Margaret and Greg were surrounded by 40 or so of their family members and closest friends to celebrate their engagement. They couldn't keep their hands to themselves, were always in an embrace or holding hands and I even caught a few shy glances to one another during conversations. I wish nothing but a happy and blessed marriage for these two love birds.  Thank you for allowing me to capture your day!

Location: Private residence, Russian Hill
2nd Photographer: N/A





















No comments:

Post a Comment