Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 - In Review

If I had to sum up my 2012 photography year in one word, it would be establishment. 2012 was my definitely an establishment year for me. I have figured out what kind of photos and subjects really push my boundaries and really get my creative visions moving. You will see more photos of families, children and the development of maternity in this blog. These are the photos, I feel, I was born to capture. I love photographing younger children (9 months - 36 months) because this is their discovery age. Their character and personality really shine during these years and I had the privilege of photographing some of the most charismatic kids this year.

I also became the official "family photographer" of some of my regular families. That is the highest honor I feel I can have and I'm really excited to continue to photograph these families for  years to come.

As we enter into the 2013 photograph year, please continue to ride this journey with me. Watch me grow, provide your feedback and submit your thoughts. I can only continue to grow with your help.

Smile on - Audrey

Family and Child Photography







 








 

Maternity Photography

 













Newborn Lifestyle 


















No comments:

Post a Comment